Monday, May 14, 2007

Gladwell's Blink: Speedy Cognition



Although I hope to expand upon this in a future post, I am enjoying reading Malcolm Gladwell's Blink, which arrived today from Amazon.com.

As a scientist, I tend to favor academic outlets to mass market ones; however, there is something impressive about the ability to translate complicated works into easy prose.

Since Blink dovetails closely with my research, I am far too late in reading it.

If you haven't read it, I highly suggest that you give it at least two seconds.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should read "They Call Me Assassin" written by legendary hard-hitting Buckeyes safety, Jack Tatum.

His 2nd book was conveniently titled, "They Still Call Me Assassin."

In all honesty, reading is overrated. Go out and play football in a parking lot immediately.

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home