Monday, October 08, 2007

Thanks Kids: All I Can Say Is 'Wow'

From ScienceNow.com:

See http://sciencenow.sciencemag.org/cgi/content/full/2007/1005/2
In a particularly stimulating study, researchers have found that lap dancers--women who work in strip joints and, for cash, gyrate in the laps of seated men--earn more when they are in the fertile phase of their menstrual cycle. The finding suggests that women subtly signal when they are most fertile, although just how they do it is not clear.
I, however, ran across this on FARK.com, which my productivity regrets that I learned about today.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What am I looking for on FARK?

2:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks God. You are productive not only in that way... :))

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home