Friday, September 28, 2007
- Name: Samuel D. Bradley
- Location: Lubbock, Texas, United States
I'm an advertising professor at Texas Tech who studies cognitive processing of mediated messages. I oversee a psychophysiology lab at Tech.
@sbradley3 Twitter Updates
- Signs That Your Kids Watch Too Much TV
- Images from the College of Mass Comm
- Same Technology that Offers Me A&M Gear?
- Vote on Future of Bonds' Record 756 Ball
- Tech Admissions Offers Cool Blog Opportunity
- Advertisers: Trust Scientists, not Their Toys
- No Labor Day Plans? Choose Hatch, N.M.
- Cool Video on the Future of Advertising
- Two New "Preps" Consume 24 Hours Daily
- Thanks, Elvis, for Banana Reese's