Thursday, September 20, 2007
- Name: Samuel D. Bradley
- Location: Lubbock, Texas, United States
I'm an advertising professor at Texas Tech who studies cognitive processing of mediated messages. I oversee a psychophysiology lab at Tech.
@sbradley3 Twitter Updates
- Tech Admissions Offers Cool Blog Opportunity
- Advertisers: Trust Scientists, not Their Toys
- No Labor Day Plans? Choose Hatch, N.M.
- Cool Video on the Future of Advertising
- Two New "Preps" Consume 24 Hours Daily
- Thanks, Elvis, for Banana Reese's
- Running Short on Propane? Call Fairy
- We Love You Brand, But I Love Rival More
- Hurray! We're Number 395!
- Take That Meeting Behind the Barn, Shoot It