Monday, February 13, 2006

Neural Network Paper Accepted

I just received word that a paper outlining my neural network model of the cognitive processing of media has been accepted for publication in the journal Media Psychology. This is great news for a number of reasons, but it is especially satisfying to me because it is my favorite piece that I have done. There are some small revisions, but the piece will go out this week and should be published in the calendar year of 2006. So, in the meantime, keep your eyes out for:

Bradley, S. D. (in press). Dynamic, embodied limited-capacity attention and memory: Modeling cognitive processing of mediated stimuli. Media Psychology.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hot Damn!

6:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratulations!! The meaning is significant (p < .0001)!

11:04 PM  
Blogger IUAngelini said...

That is awesome!

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home