Sunday, October 09, 2005

CommCognition Top 25 Week 6

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- This is turning out to be far more work than I thought it would be. A lesson learned. This week was a big improvement, as Kansas State held off in-state rival Kansas, and Indiana looked great against Illinois. In addition, several hated teams fell. Although remiss about the Bucks' loss, now some people will leave that poor old man alone. Regrets of the week must surround Dennis Franchione, whose two previous teams are in many top 25s, while his current team is choking.

1. Texas
2. USC
3. Virginia Tech (someone beat them, please)
4. Georgia
5. Florida State
6. Notre Dame
7. Alabama
8. LSU
9. Penn State
10. Auburn
11. Florida
12. Texas Tech
13. Miami (Fla).
14. Ohio State
15. Tennessee
16. UCLA
17. Louisville
18. Boston College
19. Michigan State
20. Colorado
21. California
22. Arizona State
23. Oregon
24. Minnesota
25. TCU

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok - saying that IU "looked great" against ILL-INI is surely proof that you did not watch the game. I was there - and it was the worst 4 quarters of football I have ever seen. I mean - come on - IU fumbled on the 2 yard line, inches away from scoring. I hardly think you can say...IU "looked great". Sure, my team lost, but I know they stink and I expected nothing less from them. If you think IU "looked great" you need to re-adjust your standards. Just my thoughts Sam - had to share. I couldn't let this one slide by...

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home