Friday, October 07, 2005

I Hate Keys

Well, they delivered all of the keys to the new offices. Except one. Mine. So there it sits in all of its 64 degree splendor, and yet I remain in exile. I moved some files over there today to make it feel like home. But I will have to wait until Monday ... or Tuesday ... or who knows when to get a key.

I could be optimistic, but it has been about a MONTH since I have been waiting for a new lock to be installed in my lab so that I could actually set it up. Believe it or not, however, I have stopped being bitter.

Now that I actually have students who want to work in the lab, however, it would be nice to have stuff in it!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude get used to this. I mean you are now at The Ohio State University, not OSU but TOSU!!

8:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

keys are evil, evil, evil

8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home