Monday, August 13, 2007

To Rank or Not to Rank

Advertising Age is now ranking top "Media and Marketing blogs."

This idea intrigues me.

I cannot decide whether to ask to be ranked or not. It seems that this outlet crosses an entirely new threshold of seriousness if I were to do that.

I see both sides.

Somehow I feel as if goofy pictures from my road trip would no longer be appropriate. Yet when I read others' blogs, I very much enjoy the postings.

Perhaps it is time to serious up this outlet and create a more personal blog with a different address.

Hmmm.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Leah Fo Shizzle Bizzle said...

I like the combination of your academic postings with the fun posts of what's going on with your family. But I suppose to get in the rankings they might just want focused media-related content?
That isn't nearly as fun, though :)

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home