Saturday, July 28, 2007

What I Look Like in Simpsons' Springfield

Here is the latest installment of fun viral content meant to hype something.

As part of the Simpsons' new movie, you can Simpsonize yourself.

You upload a photo, and voila, you have completed the first step in becoming a Simpson character. Admittedly, they were a bit lazy in their programming, because other than sharing a "Y" chromosome, I don't have much in common with this guy.

There is also much Burger King propaganda on the Web site.

And I have to admit that I am a bit bitter about not having had time to drive to Dallas to see the 7-Eleven turned into a Kwik-E-Mart.

Thanks to my friend, Joy, for blogging about this and bringing it to my attention.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Joy said...

ha! no problemo! i'll add you to my blogroll so i can look smrt. i mean smart.

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home