Thursday, December 29, 2005

Recliner Signals Major Lab Progress


Regular readers are aware that I have been searching many months for a black vinyl recliner for the lab. In short, the recliners on the market have been too high quality. I wanted thick black vinyl that would be resistant to punctures, stains, and static electricity.

A recent trip to Value City Furniture had me reduced to paying $299 for a thin -- but elegant recliner. However, on a lark, I stopped by Big Lots Furniture today. Not only did they have the perfect recliner, but they were going out of business, so I got it for half off -- a mere $125.

The chair has been purchased and moved to the lab, as we jump one step closer to actual data collection.

2 Comments:

Blogger IUAngelini said...

Hooray!

8:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The only negative was riding in the damn vehicle squished by a friggin recliner.

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home