Monday, February 05, 2007
- Name: Samuel D. Bradley
- Location: Lubbock, Texas, United States
I'm an advertising professor at Texas Tech who studies cognitive processing of mediated messages. I oversee a psychophysiology lab at Tech.
@sbradley3 Twitter Updates
- Complete Thoughts on Super Bowl Ads
- Watching Super Bowl Ads 'On Duty'
- Drinking, Getting Drunk on 'Our' Brand
- Good People, K-Y Jokes Fill Lab
- Lite Brite Is Not a Bomb
- Social Reality Data Collection Resumes
- Science Publishing: Ideas or Dollars?
- NFL Markets Football to U.S. Hispanics
- Hispanic Health Interest Increasing
- Negative Is Intense; Positive Is Frequent