Sunday, November 13, 2005

The Comm and Cognition Lab











At long last -- on a Sunday evening -- I drag the ol' camera into the lab to document what will be. Once upon a time I considered myself a photographer. Today was not one of those days. I just clicked away. The lab, as you can see, is a little three-room suite. It really is pretty sweet. My favorite part is that we have our own restroom in which to clean electrodes. The biggest room contains the physiology equipment and will have a couple of work stations.


3 Comments:

Blogger IUAngelini said...

I am very jealous that your lab has its own bathroom!

Looks like a great space!

6:12 AM  
Blogger theaudioprof said...

Don't flush during data collection!!

3:48 PM  
Blogger theaudioprof said...

Seriously, though, Sam--congrats on this exciting time~!

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home