Thursday, May 25, 2006

Lab Is Bustling

Two 12 hour days helping a graduate student edit video have worn me out. But I am very proud of all of the students in the lab. They are working hard, and the entire lab is functioning quite well.

One study is about to wrap up. Another will begin on Tuesday, and yet another should begin next weekend. The lab members are pitching in to help one another out, and it is exciting to see. I will miss this bunch a lot next year. I'll have to work hard to foster a similar culture at Texas Tech, as this group would be difficult to duplicate anywhere.

In other news, my congratulations go out to M.J. Clark, who successfully defended her master's thesis on Wednesday. It was an honor to be on her committee and to work with my colleague, Dr. Ed Palazzolo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home