Tuesday, September 20, 2005

It's Only a Day Away

They're back. I had to park on the fourth floor of the garage today before 9:30 a.m. Nonetheless, I am excited to have the students back. I will spend tomorrow getting the final touches ready for the class and learning OSU's online course management program, Carmen. Perhaps the neatest feature is a class-based chat that allows for virtual office hours. We'll see how that works out.

The undergraduate class is up to 205 with a waiting list. It will be a good class, and I have a lot of new ideas to make sure the students enjoy the class and learn a lot. The successful ideas will be mentioned there.

Negative comment about Pep Boys retracted. Their customer service came through, and I thus have only good things to say!

1 Comments:

Blogger IUAngelini said...

All mechanics are evil. I took my car in yesterday for what I thought would be a quick fix. Now it's going to cost me $3,000!

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home