Friday, August 19, 2005

I have a key

At long last, I have access to my lab at The Ohio State University. In the coming weeks, I will be setting up a psychophysiology lab much like the ones in which I was trained at Indiana University.

The subfield -- if you will -- of psychophysiology is taking off in communication with active labs at OSU, IU, Missouri, Washington State, Alabama, and Penn State, off the top of my head. These options will help graduate students trying to choose a Ph.D. program. Instead of looking solely at where they can learn the methods of psychophysiology, they can look at a program in its entirety. Each of these programs excels in different areas of communication, and prospective Ph.D. students can now look at these content areas and the presence of psychophysiological training.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home